Thank you for your interest in employment at Sioux Empire Federal Credit Union.
We currently have 1 open position. You’re invited to submit your resume!
MEMBER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
Sioux Empire FCU is looking for new partners to join our team in providing outstanding member service for our community. If you enjoy interacting with people and have a knack for details, take a look at the following job responsibilities and consider if this position may be right for you.
- Greet and interact with new and existing members of the Credit Union. - Process cash transactions including deposits, withdrawals, bond redemptions, and cash advances.
- Balance cash and checks. - Receive and process requests for wires, stop payments, and verification of deposits.
- Process payments for collection purposes.
- Open and close subaccounts.
- Answer and respond to incoming phone calls.
- Actively promote products & services that better serve and provide value to our new and existing members.
- Follow policies and procedures to maintain the security of the Credit Union. Credit Unions are member-owned financial cooperatives, directed by elected volunteers, for the purposes of promoting thrift and providing credit and other financial services at competitive rates for their members.
Sioux Empire FCU’s Mission:
Empower our membership to make sound financial decisions to achieve their dreams.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Accurate and detail orientated
- Desire and ability to be part of a successful team
- Keyboarding and 10-key by touch
- Experience using computers and learning new software
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Previous cash handling experience a plus
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Reports To: Branch Manager
Applications for any position are always accepted from upbeat, success driven, and service centered individuals. If you feel the need to excel in an exciting career that offers challenges and rewards, please complete the application and disclosure below. Please then save the completed documents and email them along with a professional resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Credit Union strives to recognize and support the needs of its employees, encourages respect, mutual appreciation and confidence in our colleagues, and celebrates successes with measurable rewards.
Sioux Empire Federal Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer.