refresh your mind, the Help Center provides useful guides, tools, and videos to best assist you!
Joining Sioux Empire Federal Credit Union is quick and hassle free! Make sure to visit our Membership Eligibility page and view the video below before beginning your online registration.
If you prefer, visit any of our convenient branches to complete your membership application.
Say hello to convenience and simplify your life by receiving and paying your bills online! Bill Pay is located within your It’sMe247 Online Banking.
- Full integration within online banking
- Full mobile functionality for your phone or tablet
- Ability to configure email alerts
- Real-time access to checking account balance
- Reminders if balance isn’t sufficient to pay bills
- A more intuitive, user-friendly experience
Click here for step by step videos to help you get started with Bill Pay!
At Sioux Empire FCU, we understand that convenience is important to you. That’s why we offer you the convenience of 24-hr access to your accounts anytime, anywhere.
A complete list of all digital services offered at Sioux Empire FCU is located here.
The NCUA has compiled an online resource library, the Fraud Prevention Center to assist consumers in their steps towards financial security.
Visit mycreditunion.gov and take advantage of information provided by the NCUA to keep you safe!
If you need assistance getting started with KOFE, please view the video below. Should you still need additional assistance, call us at (605)367-7070 or chat with us via the lower right hand corner during normal business hours!
If you have lost your debit card or believe it may have been stolen, please call 1-800-236-2442 for assistance.
If you have lost your credit card or believe it may have been stolen, please call 1-800-528-2273 for assistance.
If you believe you have been a victim of fraud or identity theft, please contact us at (605)367-7070, or text (605)799-6640.
Are you ready to experience the benefits of Credit Union membership on the go? If you answered yes, all you have to do is download our mobile app, SEFCU Mobile!
It allows for easy access to your accounts, the ability to make transfers and pay bills, plus you can take advantage of our mobile deposit product, $napChek!
Details on getting started with SEFCU Mobile and $napChek FAQ can be accessed by clicking here.
It’sMe247 online banking is a user-friendly system which allows you access your accounts, view your statements or apply for a loan 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Ultimate convenience is provided to you when enrolling in online banking. It’s your one stop shop for everything you need to get the most of our of your membership, plus you can access your online banking on the go in our mobile app!
If it’s your first time logging in, watch these videos to get started quickly.
To set up e-notices and e-alerts with your account, follow the video instructions here.
The Person-to-Person program allows you to electronically send money to any individual located in the United States. You will not be asked to enter their account number and routing number. Instead – you will be asked to specify how you wish to send the payment. You will be able to send either a secure text message or email communication. With your transfer, you will enter a password that should be provided to the recipient. They will be sent a secure website that walks them through the steps of collecting the money you sent. The P2P feature is located inside Bill Pay and can be found under the “Pay & Transfer” tab of ItsMe247 online banking. Simply click, “Pay Anyone”!
Step by step videos initiating, sending, and completing a P2P payment can be viewed here.
Being a Credit Union member has plenty of opportunities for rewards, in fact, you get rewards just for being a Sioux Empire Federal Credit Union member!
Lifetime or relationship points are points associated with your membership. These are earned for having certain types of accounts such as a checking account or an auto loan. You can also earn points by getting a debit card, signing up for e-statements, or having your paycheck directly deposited. All of these points are redeemable for lower rates, cash back, and other great rewards throughout the Credit Union.
To view all of your all of the way you can redeem relationship points, click here.
Visa Platinum Rewards (Dream Points)
All members with a Visa Platinum card through Sioux Empire Federal Credit Union are eligible to participate in a rewards program called, Dream Points. This is a rewards redemption service based off of your card activity.
If you have yet to enroll in the service, you will need your card to register initially. From there, you can log in anytime to view your points and go shopping! Periodically, you may receive an email detailing how many points are available with your card activity.
To register for Dream Points or redeem current points, visit https://www.dreampoints.com/siouxempirefcu.
My Virtual StrongBox is an online safe deposit box that has the security members deserve and the convenience of being housed inside the ItsMe247 Online Banking site. Members can store documents safely and securely online behind online banking – like wills, tax documents, loan packages, mortgage docs, insurance, a copy of what’s in a physical safe deposit box, etc. – and have access to them anytime, anywhere! Plus, Sioux Empire Federal Credit Union has the ability to send receipts directly to your VSB for your review and confidential keeping.
Get the most out of your VSB by watching these quick videos on all the capabilities you have!
- Credit unions are not-for-profit organizations that exist to serve their members. Like banks, credit unions accept deposits, make loans and provide a wide array of other financial services. But as member-owned and cooperative institutions, credit unions provide a safe place to save and borrow at reasonable rates.
- Credit unions are owned and controlled by the people, or members, who use their services. Your vote counts. A volunteer board of directors is elected by members to manage a credit union.
- Credit unions operate to promote the well-being of their members. Profits made by credit unions are returned back to members in the form of reduced fees, higher savings rates and lower loan rates.
- Members of a credit union share a common bond, also known as the credit union’s “field of membership.”
- Members often have shared interests and appreciate participating in an institution designed to help other members. Credit unions may provide: financial education and outreach to consumers; in-school credit union branches; and small business needs.
- The cooperative structure of credit unions creates a cycle of mutual assistance towards the common goal of the financial well-being of members.
An inside look at all the benefits of credit union membership is detailed here!